cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLE - Configuration B-L4S5I-IOT01A board

M_Sukumar
Associate III

Dear Team,

I need your help for configuring BLE on B-L4S5I-IOT01A board. I got some example BLE in B-L475I-IOT01A.

But it is different from that board could you please help me to configure and use Bluetooth via .ioc file.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hayat
Associate III

Kindly see the attachment.

There is a complete working solution.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @M_Sukumar,

You can generate your project using STM32CubeMX, choose B-L4S5I-IOT01A as a Board Selector and add the X-CUBE-BLE package from Help > Manage embedded Software packages > "STMicroelectronics".

ImenD_0-1715692080954.png

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
hayat
Associate III

Kindly see the attachment.

There is a complete working solution.

I have done the procedures as per the pdf ,but the sensor data in the app is not realtime and also some junk data it is producing in the mobile application

I have used mob application as st ble sensor.

Can you provide sufficient data to take sensor data logs into the mobile application.

Abin_19
Associate II

Hi @M_Sukumar . Did you getting the real time data in the mentioned mobile application(st ble sensor)?,because after the configuring as per the pdf am able to connect ble to board, application am using in computer are stm32 ide and teraterm. But the data shown in mobile application is not as per teraterm (ie it's not real time).Can you reply on this and if you know please help on this problem.

Thanks

See the attached snapshots.

Hi @Abin_19 . It's not a Real time data, it's a random generated data in code (Ble example code)

Abin_19
Associate II

For me the data was random because of 

Set_Random_Motion_Values() inside 
User_Process() function ,so i have taken these application specified functions into main.c file and tried and got the exact realtime values . can you check the data you shown in screenshot is changing while you made any temp change on the temp sensor?, please reply if this is not the way.

okay , now am got clarity. Thank you for clarification.

hi ,so the data we are getting in stm ble sensor, can we take as logs ,as I am new this app the data acquisition settings can anyone help me