cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B-L462E-CELL1 not connecting to TruPhone

Clark Sann
Senior

Just received this and it doesn't connect. I contacted Truphone and they were not much help. They did mention to make sure the apn is iot.truphone.com.

I know almost nothing about this device and the instructions are sparse but I did find a menu item for Cellular Service. It did not have anything in the apn field. I set the menu as follows:

Sim Slot 0: 1 (MODEM EMBEDDED SIM)

APN: iot.truphone.com

CID: 1

username: 

password: 

modem target_state: 2

attachment timeout: 180000 ms

Network register mode: 0 = Auto

Operator name format: 9 = Not present

Operator name: 00101

Access techno present: Not present

Network register mode: 7 = CatM1

Low power inactivity timeout: 1000 ms

NFMC activation : 0

It still does not connect. Are these values ok?

Also it seems the my.murata.com website is not accepting new logins. So how can I get further information about this board?

31 REPLIES 31
Ronan GABOU
ST Employee

Some of the first version of the boards are delivered with “network operator�? parameter in the modem firmware, configured as “DEFAULT�? instead of “Truphone�?.

To change to “Truphone�?, use CLI to send the AT command : AT%NWOPER=“TRUPHONE�?

User can also check the current configuration of NWOPER by entering AT CLI: AT%NWOPER?

to send at command command in console just enter

atcmd AT%NWOPER?

and return

Note: before you can enter "cst polling off" and enter in CLI to avoid too much information displayed.

After you can restore with "cst polling on"

HI Ronan, That solved my problem and I am now connected to TRUPHONE. Sincere thanks for the help. Best Regards, Roman Robles, PE Reconyx Inc. 1010 N. Edge Trail #215 Verona, WI 53593 rrobles@reconyx.com 815-601-5535 (cell) 608-781-6064 x210