cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AN5215 associated example source code is MISSING

a_David_Gonzalez
Associate II

AN5215 is about ` STM32H747/757 advanced power management`, which include freertos / ltdc / STemwin and other components.

It's maybe my BEST reference code for my product.

In page 1 , it clearly said " This application note is provided with the X-CUBE-PWRMGT-H7 MCU Package" , but when I switch to its page,  it's Totally WRONG ! 

The 'X-CUBE-PWRMGT-H7 '  page said it's a demo about  STM32H7x3/A3/B3 devices.  Code zip attached, things like freertos / STemwin are completely missing ! 

My question is:  Where can find the CORRECT AN5215 application code ? It's important for my product.

Thks !

a_David_Gonzalez_0-1717579825359.png

3 REPLIES 3
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

The AN5215 is released without FW package. So the document will be updated by removing any link to X-CUBE-PWRMGT-H7 

Internal tracking ticket 183402 (not accessible by community members)

Sorry for any inconvenience.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi, glad to hear your reply. 

According to AN5215, it associates with two project:

• STM32H747I_DISCO_CM4: temperature acquisition.
• STM32H747I_DISCO_CM7: data graphical display.

I have read entire AN5215 content carefully.  I don't think the two project containing anything not suitable for public disclosure.  In Section 3, it explains detail about tasks and functions projects using, and, Section 4, it shows the project strcuture.  I do think there is no reason not providing the source code. 

PLEASE review again internal , and I believe the best way is shipping the associate projects public when you update AN5215.

Thks

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no plan to disclose that example.

Thank you for your understanding.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.