cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I buy additional 34-pin STMod+ cables and DIL socket boards as the ones for STWINBX1 ?

jea74
Associate III

Where can I buy additional 34-pin STMod+ cables and DIL socket boards as the ones for STEVAL-STWINBX1 ?

See attached picture for the additional parts I'm looking for - can also be used with the PROTEUS1 board but not supplied by default ☹️

Thanks, J.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Happy to now that you find a solution.  If so, close this topic by choosing a best answer. For more information about ST Local agent's you can take a look her.

Best regards.

II

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Issamos
Lead II

Hello @jea74 

If you're locking for only those two components, I think you should contact your local ST marketing agent. He can provide you all the information you need.

Best regards.

II

Hello @Issamos 

Thanks for the idea - I have no idea of who could be my "local ST agent" but we are a big international research organization and have accounts to RS, Mouser, Farnell and Digikey, so I sent e-mails to their support service

The parts references are STEVAL$C34DIL24A for the DIL24 board and STEVAL$FLTCB01A for the flat cable

Regards,

Happy to now that you find a solution.  If so, close this topic by choosing a best answer. For more information about ST Local agent's you can take a look her.

Best regards.

II