cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32U083C-DK Demo example does not compile in STM32CubeIDE (missing tsl_conf.h)

RufusVS
Associate III

I've run into some problems with the Demo example pulled in by the project configurations tools for the STM32U083C-DK eval board. 
The error I am getting is a missing header file.  Error message:

In file included from C:/Users/rufus/STM32CubeIDE/workspace_1.16.0/Demo/Middlewares/ST/STM32_TouchSensing_Library/src/tsl_acq.c:20:
../../Middlewares/ST/STM32_TouchSensing_Library/inc/tsl_acq.h:24:10: fatal error: tsl_conf.h: No such file or directory
   24 | #include "tsl_conf.h"

I see one tsl_conf.h in an unreferenced directory (main_app)  and two other files that appear to be renamable templates. tsl_conf_stm32l1xx_template.h and tsl_conf_tsc_template.h in the library inc directory.  They have slight different contents, so I don't know which I should attempt to use, or if they are all incorrect.
If someone could explain the file naming conventions for the library too, that would help.

P.S.  Incidentally The BSP project for STM32U083C-DK didn't build correctly either, but that was a duplicate symbol problem, so I just excluded one directory from the build, then it built without errors.

0 REPLIES 0