cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H745 bootup issue.

MDeva.1
Associate II

Hello,

I have STM32H745 based custom board. I am using the STLINK_V3_SET for programming. When I try to programming from STM32CUBEIDE M7 gets programming but when try to programming of M4 it throw the GDB server Error. When I try to programming from STM32CUBEPROGRAMMER , first I erase the flash memory then I making the programming using SWD port, In these ide programming successfully done .But here is the problem when I programming of LEDs its done and after some time if I change some delay and again done the programming through STM32CUBEPROGRAMMER , the programming done successfully but the Leds are not start blinking and reset the device using the Hardware through also NRST pin but no output is come. Why these happening the same code first time execute then after some changes i can't working why these happening. What is the reason . I need your help.

1 REPLY 1
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @MDeva.1​,

Unless your issue is not solved, could you please check this example to run a sample code for toggling led on both cores. If that works just fine, could you please add this function to enable CM4 boot regardless of option bytes value

HAL_RCCEx_EnableBootCore(RCC_BOOT_C2);

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.