cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F407IGT6 Ethernet Error

younginpark
Associate II

Is there an example or link where I can see the code for STM32F407IG Ethernet (UDP) communication?

https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stm32cubef4.html

I tried LWIP (UDP) communication by looking at the example in the link, but can you tell me why it doesn't connect?
Error : lwip.c -> ethernetif_set_link(&gnetif);  
An error occurs in this part. Could you please tell me a function or method that can be used instead?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @younginpark ,

I find these resources with STM32H7, I advise you to take look to these documentations and examples and get inspired from them to create your project.

For that I recommend you these articles:

You can also review the available UDP example on Github :

x-cube-azrtos-h7/Projects/STM32H735G-DK/Applications/NetXDuo at main · STMicroelectronics/x-cube-azr...

GitHub - stm32-hotspot/NUCLEO_H743_NetXDuo_UDP_IPv4_IPv6: An example of UDP communications using both IPv4 and IPv6 using NetXDuo. Created with CubeMX for the NUCLEO_H743

Hope this helps you!

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @younginpark ,

I find these resources with STM32H7, I advise you to take look to these documentations and examples and get inspired from them to create your project.

For that I recommend you these articles:

You can also review the available UDP example on Github :

x-cube-azrtos-h7/Projects/STM32H735G-DK/Applications/NetXDuo at main · STMicroelectronics/x-cube-azr...

GitHub - stm32-hotspot/NUCLEO_H743_NetXDuo_UDP_IPv4_IPv6: An example of UDP communications using both IPv4 and IPv6 using NetXDuo. Created with CubeMX for the NUCLEO_H743

Hope this helps you!

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.