cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SB webcam interface in stm32nucleof767zi board

pankaj19
Associate

hello everyone ,

i am beginner in using stm32 boards . i want to interface USB webcam with stm32nucleof767zi board .where i can begin my project.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @pankaj19 and welcome to the Community 🙂,

I recommend you to take a look at FP-AI-VISION1_V3.1.0\Projects\STM32H747I-DISCO\Applications\USB_Webcam  example in FP-AI-VISION1 and get inspired from this example to create your own project.

Also, I advise you to realize your project step by step. To do, that, you can refer to available examples:  DCMI, LTDC, USB... and applications notes: AN5020, AN4861.....

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @pankaj19 and welcome to the Community 🙂,

I recommend you to take a look at FP-AI-VISION1_V3.1.0\Projects\STM32H747I-DISCO\Applications\USB_Webcam  example in FP-AI-VISION1 and get inspired from this example to create your own project.

Also, I advise you to realize your project step by step. To do, that, you can refer to available examples:  DCMI, LTDC, USB... and applications notes: AN5020, AN4861.....

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.