cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset of the controller

JDesi.1
Associate II

Very new to ST and struggling to understand the basics. As posted in previous posts i am using the STSPIN3201 motor controller, i am trying to write the basic LED toggling program. From STSPIN32F0 data sheet i found the micro used is STM32F031C6. I created a small project selecting the micro, but i am observing micro reset. How do i rectify? Please help.

0693W00000NrRvqQAF.jpg0693W00000NrRw5QAF.jpg0693W00000NrRwFQAV.jpg 

11 REPLIES 11

Could you please confirm me one thing that, is there a possibility that board is damaged or some of program in the STlink is erased? since I have done an erase operation using programming utility, which I have posted in another thread.

It is extremely unlikely that you have deleted the content of the ST-LINK. However, it is no problem to reprogram the ST-LINK, which also works if the current firmware has already been flashed. All you have to do is start either the STM32CubeProg or STM32CubeIDE, e.g. in the CubeIDE via Help > ST-LINK Upgrade.

The upgrade program should then recognise the ST-LINK/V2-1, so all you have to do is click the button Open in update mode (which detects and then displays the current firmware version) and then the button Upgrade at the bottom. 

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.