cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need Hardware design guidelines for design the customized board for my projects using STM32 chip

KARTHI1
Associate

I need step by step guidelines to make my custom board for my projects
Different chips need different capacitors crystal oscillators and some defile connections
i need to know that can you please guide me for that
If you give me the full tutorial, that means it's very useful to me

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @KARTHI1

What i suggest you is to refer to the Application Note called "Getting started with STM32xxxxxx MCU hardware development" for example here is the one for the STM32F4. You will find a version of this Application Note for all our MCUs.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

Open the Product Page for whatever particular STM32 chip you're using, and go to the 'Documentation' Tab.

There you will find:

• the Datasheet - which gives you important electrical specifications, and some circuit tips
  • the "Getting started with STM32xxxxxx MCU hardware development" Application Note already mentioned by @STTwo-32 
  • Many other Application Notes covering more specific details; eg, oscillator design

Also, on the 'Tools & Software' Tab, you will find links to ST's evaluation/development boards - you can look at the schematics & PCB designs of those for inspiration ...