cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to bling the led of STM32U5A97_DK board

eyeamskd
Associate II

hi everyone,

i am suman, just started exploring STM32U5A9J-DK board. So I don't know how to access the led of that board. If anyone know how to do that, it will be very helpful for me.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

STM32CubeU5/Projects/STM32U5x9J-DK/Examples/GPIO/GPIO_IOToggle at main · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeU5 (github.com)

PE00 and PE01 (configured in output push pull mode) toggle in a forever loop. On STM32U5x9J-DK board these IOs are connected to LED3 and LED4. 

You can refer to the user manual of the board as well STM32U5A9J-DK - Discovery kit with STM32U5A9NJH6Q MCU - STMicroelectronics

I hope this helps.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @eyeamskd 

You can refer to examples to toggle led in cube firmware

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

please explain in detail.

STM32CubeU5/Projects/STM32U5x9J-DK/Examples/GPIO/GPIO_IOToggle at main · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeU5 (github.com)

PE00 and PE01 (configured in output push pull mode) toggle in a forever loop. On STM32U5x9J-DK board these IOs are connected to LED3 and LED4. 

You can refer to the user manual of the board as well STM32U5A9J-DK - Discovery kit with STM32U5A9NJH6Q MCU - STMicroelectronics

I hope this helps.