cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble to interfacing B-CAMS-OMV with STM32H747I-Discovery

brunamark
Associate III

Hello, Everyone!

I have a trouble to interfacing B-CAMS-OMV with STM32H747I-Discovery. I used the examples DCMI_SnapshotMode on STM32CubeIDE and in other post, a ST employee said that the drivers are old and the new ones are on the github page in this link.  I tried so many times to use this example with the new drivers and its not working and the LCD displays only noise. The LCD works well because I tested some LCD_DSI and works fine. I've missed something on the code?

13 REPLIES 13

I clicked on the wrong button and I accepted the solution but it's still having issues. I make sure all the steps are done but when I build the project, I ahve the same issue. I've unzip your file and I didn't change anything but I have the same issue, as shown as in the images below.

brunamark_0-1704720332932.png

brunamark_1-1704720343733.png

I've deleted all the stm32cubeIDE v1.14.0, installed all the packages and substituted all the packages that you send it to me. I have the same error: make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/Utilities/lcd/stm32_lcd.c', needed by 'Utilities/stm32_lcd.o'. Stop.
Again, I've deleted all the stm32cubeIDE v.1.14.0, insalled all the package on STM32CubeIDE and I got the same error: make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/Utilities/lcd/stm32_lcd.c', needed by 'Utilities/stm32_lcd.o'. Stop.
This error only shows if I use your configuration to lcd board MB1166-A09 and modify the STM32h747i_discovery.conf.h in the DCMI_Snapshot STM32CubeIDE example to:
/* LCD controllers defines */
//#define USE_LCD_CTRL_OTM8009A 1U
#define USE_LCD_CTRL_NT35510 0U
#define USE_LCD_CTRL_ADV7533 0U
However, if I'm not modify this file and use the standard code as shown as below, this error isn't showing.
/* LCD controllers defines */
#define USE_LCD_CTRL_OTM8009A 1U
As you can see in the image below, this is the zip file that you send it to me with all the modifications that you've done.

brunamark_0-1704730118494.png

But, even when I modify the STM32h747i_discovery.conf.h in yout zip file to the standard and not use the package NT35510, I've got the same error, as you can see in the image below.

brunamark_1-1704730388852.png

In addition to this, I've use clean before build all the project.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @brunamark ,

I think you are facing the same issue as reported here.

For that please follow the steps share in this post to import your project using STM32CubeIDE.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello!

I solved my problems with this steps:

1) in the stm32h747i_discovery file, I use thesse paramaters:

#define USE_LCD_CTRL_NT35510 1U

In your zip file, the USE_LCD_NT35510 is set to 0U.

2) Also, when I downloaded the new drivers file, the STM32H7xx_HAL_Driver has missing some files and I use the old files,

Thank you for helping me!