cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting issue Nucleo-H7A3ZI - Q

Durgasish
Visitor

Hello I can't able to connect my NUCLEO - H7A3ZI -Q. Its showing error while commenting.

Durgasish_0-1724824641884.png

Please help me with solving this issue.

12 REPLIES 12
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Durgasish and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

the STM32 ST-LINK utility is now obsolete. Could you please try using STM32CubeProgrammer. Also, don't forget to use a data and not a charging cable.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello @STTwo-32  if I'm using in STM32Cube IDE also I'm getting similar issue.

Stmh7A3_issue.png

Could you try to perform a mass erase of the board using CubeProgrammer. Then, restart CubeIDE and retry to connect. 

Also, make sure that your ST-Link firmware is upgraded, check the jumpers, SWD pins status, try configuring the "Connect under reset" mode and dont forget to check your power supply and try to change your USB cable (ensure that you are using a data cable not a charging one).

Best Regards

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

SofLit
ST Employee

Are you sure the board has not used or/and modified by someone else ? Do you have another board and connect with STM32CubeProgrammer?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

No It is not modified by anyone. And yes I have checked it with another NUCLEO H743ZI its working fine for that board.

Hello @STTwo-32 can you please help me with the SWD pin status. What can be the expectation?

For this new issue, please create a new post, add a detailed explanation on your problem and all our community members or experts will help you.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

Could you please tell how did you solve the issue as you have the same with CubeIDE? and how you did solved the issue?

@Durgasish wrote:

Hello @STTwo-32  if I'm using in STM32Cube IDE also I'm getting similar issue.

Stmh7A3_issue.png

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Still I couldn't able to solve it.