cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After installing the program with ST-LINK, when I turn off the power and return it, the last program I installed does not work.

ZKURT.1
Senior

Hi. I am using stm32L010C6Tx. After installing the program with ST-LINK, when I turn off the power and return it, the last program I installed does not work. I need to reload the code. I wondered if it wasn't writing to your Flash, but it looks full in cubeprogrammer. The NRST lead is connected to GND with a 100 nF capacitor. Boot0 end is idle. Any ideas as to why it might be?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MM..1
Chief II

Boot0 end is idle ??? Connect it to GND over 1k

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Paul1
Lead

Try:

1. Disconnect STLink (STLink might be holding board in reset, there are options in the IDE and PRG software for STLink Reset/Program modes)
  2. Any Bootloader Required? You can debug code without the bootloader, but to run standalone will need Bootloader+App.
  3. Reset & programming circuit on PCB? Proper pulldowns/pullups/caps? Show your circuit/schematic.

Paul

MM..1
Chief II

Boot0 end is idle ??? Connect it to GND over 1k

Thank you for your help. Thanks to you, the program worked. This is the solution..

Hello, the solution is to connect boot0 to GND with a resistor.

To be precise: BOOT0 must read logical 0, which can be achieved:

• either with a pull-down resistor (so that a 1 can later also be applied), or
  • with permanent connection to GND

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi, I am having the same problem. I connected the reset to pull up with 10k and the Boot0 pin to pull down with 10k.

But this does not solve my problem.I need your help.