cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using X-CUBE-NFC3 with STM32L475 custom board and SPI2 instead of SPI1

NFerr.1
Associate II

For my first foray into the STM32 world I've been trying to get to read nfc tags with a STM32L475 and ST25R95 custom board. It is taking me a while to get used to the CUBE IDE, since including libraries many times results in errors, specially since I'm coming from the Arduino IDE.

As the title says I'm trying to adapt the included polling example(for the L476 board) to work with a custom board based on the STM32L475. I'm using the SPI2 port which I have inited in the main code, (pins PB12-PB15). I have made the changes in platform.h and st25r95_com.h to change hspi1 to hspi2. But still I always get initialization failed... any more places I should be changing SPI1 to SPI2?

Thank you for your time.

20 REPLIES 20
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi Nuno,

I believe around 100µA is a good target for Tag Detect mode with the ST25R95/CR95HF. An hibernate mode (5µA according to the DS) is also available (currently not implement in current RFAL) but in that case, the whole system would need to be waken up on a regular basis to poll tags.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.