cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST25 NFC APP

SRAM.11
Associate III

Hi we are developing a product in lighting with STM32MCU and ST25 NFC Chip.We are planning to develop an customer app for our products with certain parameters that we can have the variables through NFC .One of my colleague recommended the app can be developed using ST25 NFC App(SDK).Is it possible to use the app for our products.Just as a new joinee a doubt about the idea or else we have to develop it with different IDE (eg.Eclipse)to have it as exclusive for our product.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Olivier L
ST Employee

Hi,

If my understanding is correct, you have a lighting product that you want to configure through NFC. Do you want to do this configuration through an NFC Reader on PC or through a smartphone?

NFC is indeed very well adapted to this kind of configuration, for example at the end of the production line. I recommend you the ST25DV04KC and ST25DV64KC which have a Fast Transfer Mode Feature.

Concerning the ST25 SDK, this is the library where we implement all the features of our tags. It brings you some explicit and easy to use API to communicate with ST Tags. 

This ST25 SDK library is then used:

Best regards

Olivier

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Olivier L
ST Employee

Hi,

If my understanding is correct, you have a lighting product that you want to configure through NFC. Do you want to do this configuration through an NFC Reader on PC or through a smartphone?

NFC is indeed very well adapted to this kind of configuration, for example at the end of the production line. I recommend you the ST25DV04KC and ST25DV64KC which have a Fast Transfer Mode Feature.

Concerning the ST25 SDK, this is the library where we implement all the features of our tags. It brings you some explicit and easy to use API to communicate with ST Tags. 

This ST25 SDK library is then used:

Best regards

Olivier