cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have downloaded the iOS source code from https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stsw-st25ios001.html?icmp=tt12997_gl_****_oct2019 Part Number: STSW-ST25IOS002 But when I am compiling the code, I am facing compilation issue in the source code.

AlbertCJohn
Associate II

can anyone can help you in this regard?

29 REPLIES 29
AlbertCJohn
Associate II

Hi Vincent, I am trying to write Multiblocks in Tag in Write Memory screen.

Step 1: I selected the writing Mode to WriteMultipleBlocks .

Step 2: I set the block Address to 0. 

Step 3: Then I set Block Data to 0001000200030004

Step 4: Then I clicked the start button to write the data in Nfc tag, Scanning happens after that i get this error

Invalid response.

victor laraison
ST Employee

What is the tag used ?

I have tried the same sequence with ST25DV tag, and it works fine.

victor laraison
ST Employee

if you use a ST25TV tag, behavior is normal : this tag does not support writeMultipleblock command.

So far, the iOS NFC Tap does not handle tag type when writing multiple blocks. It will be updated later in next version of the iOS app

hope it clarifies

Hi Vincent,

My company is in the phase of developing a range of automation devices to be configured via NFC/Smart Phone. We are using M24LR04E-RDW6T/2 for the first items, and we will start to use M24LR16E also. Our Android app works fine, but not the iOS version because of issue related to writing multiple blocks.

My question is: When will the next version of the iOS app be ready, where this issue is solved ?

victor laraison
ST Employee

Hi Jneig,

The writemultipleblock commands has been added in the iOS14 beta release. We have started its integration into the iOS NFC Tap app, but we must wait the iOS14 official release in mid-september before delivering next version.

So, I strongly suggest you to move on iOS14 for your tests...

hope it clarifies.

JNeig.1
Associate II

Hi Vincent,

Thanks, this is exactly the information I was looking for

JNeig.1
Associate II

Hi Vincent,

Now when iOS 14 has been released some time ago, have you finalized the integration of the write function into the iOS NFC Tap app ?

Rgds Jens

Hi Victor, We have upgraded to iOS 14.

But we didnt see any updated code in git and there is no update happened in the ST25 iOS App.

Can you suggest us, how to proceed.

Thanks,

John

victor laraison
ST Employee

Hi John,

Normally, if you re external from STM, you should not get access to git. For external peoples, you can download source code from https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/st25-nfc-rfid-software/stsw-st25ios001.html

I have checked , and source code is not updated yet with iOS14 on st.com site : I will ask again to our online Marketing to make changes.

Let you know when done.

sorry for inconvenience.

Br,

Hi Jens,

Sorry for my late reply, but I wanted to test before...Unfortunately, there is a bug in the latest iOS NFC Tap app when writing multiple block. We did't test it correctly when released the app....

Once solved in the app, the good news is that the "write multiple block" works fine in iOS14.

in the meantime, and if you use the source code of the iOS NFC Tap, you could patch the iOSiso15693.swift file by the one here atttached.

At my end, I m releasing a new version patching this bug.

Hope it clarifies & helps.

Br