cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am using STM32L476RG board with x-nucleo-NFC05a1 with ST25R3911B chip.

FGang
Associate II

Use to read the data from the capture card.

FGang_0-1691136743108.png

I want to read the data captured by the card and I get an error when I read it using the function rfalNfcvPollerReadSingleBlock.

FGang_1-1691136817144.png

How can I change it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

please see the ST25 Embedded NFC lib which contains full examples of reading NDEF from NFC Forum formatted tags. Not sure if you need the NDEF part but it shows how to use the mentioned functions.

Best Regards, Ulysses

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

shown code should give a compile error - you are reference a variable named E002510002812B14 but you need to provide a pointer to a buffer containing that byte string!

Regards, Ulysses

FGang
Associate II

Still having trouble. Can you help me with the code? 

Hi,

please investigate on proper definition of C arrays and pointers!

Likely you will want to use something like 

const uint8_t buffer[] = "\xE0\x02\x51\x00\x02\x81\x2B\x14";

Best Regards, Ulysses

FGang
Associate II

FGang_0-1691564705684.png

Whether reading a single block or multiple, the data cannot be read. Is there a problem somewhere?

Hi,

you need to place these calls into the demoCycle() at the write state and technology (At the place where it reports the card to be found ( platformLog("ISO15693/NFC-V card found. UID: ...). Only there it is guaranteed that the field is on and the chip is set to the right state. This is the usual way. 

Only if you are certain that you only want to send out these rfalNfcVReadSingleBlock() without knowing that the tags are in the field you can deviate. E.g. calling rfalFielOnAndStartGT() and after rfalNfvPollerInitialize() and then your commands. Please check the rfal.chm file for details.

Regards, Ulysses

FGang
Associate II

I'm putting these calls into demoCycle(), but it doesn't have the desired effect. It is not possible to read the data inside the st25DV on the capture side.
How do I put these calls into demoCycle()? Thank you for your help.

Hi,

please see the ST25 Embedded NFC lib which contains full examples of reading NDEF from NFC Forum formatted tags. Not sure if you need the NDEF part but it shows how to use the mentioned functions.

Best Regards, Ulysses