cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Emulate NDEF with CR95HF (card emulation) ?

PGao.1
Associate

I Use STM32CubeExpansion_NFC3_V2.1.0 for emulate card with NUCLEO-L476RG and X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1.

I can't find a example code for NDEF emulation card.

Does anyone have a example code for NDEF Emulation card ?

Card emulation feature is not written in the datasheet of CR95HF,but it's written in the datasheet of ST25R95, and they use the same sample project. So can anyone tell me the difference between CR95HF and ST25R95.Does CR95HF support NDEF card emulation featuren?

0693W00000NpHxEQAV.png 0693W00000NpHxJQAV.png 

Best Regards.

Peter G

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi Peter,

thanks for using ST25R95/CR95HF product.

You will find some informations about the differences between CR95HF and ST25R95 in the following post: https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000Bsjx4SAB/differences-between-st95hf-and-st25r95.

Card Emulation source code is not part of the X-CUBE-NFC3 v2.1.0 but I will provide it to you in private.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi Peter,

thanks for using ST25R95/CR95HF product.

You will find some informations about the differences between CR95HF and ST25R95 in the following post: https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000Bsjx4SAB/differences-between-st95hf-and-st25r95.

Card Emulation source code is not part of the X-CUBE-NFC3 v2.1.0 but I will provide it to you in private.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
IDery.1
Associate

Hello,Biran.

I am interested in card emulation on CR95HF. Can I receive this code?

Hello,Biran.

I am interested in card emulation on CR95HF. Can I receive this code?

LFeit.1
Associate

Hi Brian,

I am also interested in card emulation on the CR95HF. Could you send me the code?

Thanks in advance

Can you please provide the card emulation source code for me? I am using NUCLEO-L401RE and X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1

ABatt.1
Senior

Hi Brian,

I am also interested in card emulation, could you send me the code ?

I have an X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 (MB1171-D) on a NUCLEO-F401RE, the tag-polling demo works fine.

A question: as read here, only the new ST25R95 supports card emulation, the device on the X-NUCLEO-NFC is marked CR95HFV5, can you confirm that I won't be able to use the code you will provide me with this hardware?

Thank you

Hi Brian,

I am also interested in card emulation on the CR95HF. Could you send me the code?

Thanks in advance