cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I program my ST25DV board for NFC communication with my own application specifications?

NZama.1
Associate III

Hey, Can you please help me with using ST25DV64KC board. With stm32L476VGT6 core M4 processor.

I want to do NFC communication. I couldn't find anything on the internet or youtube about how to program it.

Somewhere, i read that we have to download the firmware for our board. And it contains the source code..

I downloaded the firmware for my Board from the ST community website. But when I run it it gives me errors. I am trying to resolve these erros from two to three days. But they are not completely removed. The software I am using is STM32 Cube IDE. I want to ask the following questions:

1) Is the firmware code the only way to do NFC Communication? And am I doing something wrong?

2) The IDE that I am using is Stm32 Cube IDE. Does the firmware code supports this? Or it is written for Keil?

3) Do the package contains file that should be removed in order to run it in Stm32 Cube ide.

I will be grateful if you can help me with my questions. Thank you very much.

Best Regards.

38 REPLIES 38

Hi @NZama.1​,

The project in the worskpace I have sent uses references to source files and should point to the main.c in your firmware package. So if it is really empty recover source files from the package. Close all files open in STM32CubeIDE and reopen to avoid some old files opened previously also.

Project files where build in the original firmware package without errors and working.

What kind of error messages did you get?

Kind Regards.

Can you please share with me the complete STM32 project which is working at your end? As you last shared are the files to be pasted in a specific folder . Can you please share the complete project havng all the sub folders in it? Or if possible share a screen shot of the project explorer so I can see the relation between diferent files. As I am so confused that how the actual project files are used and linked. Maybe that's why I am getting the same errors as previously told.

NZama.1
Associate III

Can anyone guide me about my problem? I am stuck in doing this NFC communication with firmware code as explained in my previous posts. Any help will be appreciated.

Let me share with you the complete file again.

Hi @NZama.1​,

The first zip file I sent was to be copied into the original package from st.com STSW-ST25DV002 as it is in the zip into Projects\ST25DV-Discovery\Demonstrations\ST25DVDemo\, so that you have it like this Projects\ST25DV-Discovery\Demonstrations\ST25DVDemo\NFC_Final. Then double click on .cproject to open it into STM32CubeIDE (don't use the IOC file as it is not updated).

Nevertheless, I have updated your package to fix the compilation and attached to this message.

I hope this will help you.

Kind Regards.

Thankyou so much @Rene Lenerve​  for your help and support. The code ran without errors. I am really grateful for your time and guidance.

Best Regards.

Hi sir, I am also working with I2C in x-nucleo-nfc07a1 where ST25DV IC incorporated interfaced with stm32WB Nucleo board, what is the slave address(device address) for this?

I am firmware engineer, I have I2C Scanning program where

Previously, I work with Temp sensor, the scanning code gives me slave address as 0x4a,

I also work the following,

Heart rate sensor in which it is 0x57

PN532 NFC reader in which it shows 0x24

And right now I work with X-Nucleo-NFC07A1 in which ST25DV64KC is incorporated, here the scanning code shows none. how to deal with i2c communication to store data in EEPROM?

Hi @BT.2​,

I would suggest to create a new post with your own questions and not to post your questions into an existing post.

Thanks

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
BT.2
Associate II

Thank you, I posted