cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meaning of "Max" Values in Datasheet of SCT020H120G3AG

samuel_vas
Associate

What is the meaning of the "max" values found in the datasheet of the SCT020H120G3AG SiC MOSFET for Vth and Rdson?  Is this the spread due to manufacturing or is already the possible aging/drift of the device also considered ?  Thank you in advance for the clarification!

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @samuel_vas, to the community!

An important dynamic influence for Vth and Rds(on) is, for example, the ambient temperature, as shown in the data sheet, fig 14 (Vth) and fig 15 (Rds).

Hope that helps?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello Peter, thank you for the reply.

I agree with you about the influence of temperature. But my question rather concerns what is the meaning of the "max" values listed on the table 3 on page 3. Does this  definition of "max" values used on the datasheet takes in consideration the tolerances due manufacturing or also possible drifts observerd for example during AEC-Q validatoin ?

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

This question goes into too much detail, which is why I have escalated it. The team will get back to you soon.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Roger SHIVELY
ST Employee

Hello @samuel_vas ,

There has been a case created to resolve this question and we will be reaching out to you directly.

Regards,
Roger