cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm looking at the STEVAL-IHM023V3 board... What is the output voltage and amps?

LHaac.1
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The data are mainly to be found in UM1823: the voltage depends on input voltage and input configuration (voltage doubling or normal rectification) and the peak output current is discussed in point 2.3.5 (Overcurrent protection) and is 7A with the default settings.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The data are mainly to be found in UM1823: the voltage depends on input voltage and input configuration (voltage doubling or normal rectification) and the peak output current is discussed in point 2.3.5 (Overcurrent protection) and is 7A with the default settings.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
LHaac.1
Associate II

Hello Peter,

I see 7a is Shunt maximum but at what voltage...assuming input of 125vac would that be 7a and/or input voltage at 220vac would that still be 7a?

If I am able to set the output at 250v what would the amperage be?

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The default current limit is 7A - regardless of whether the input voltage is 125VAC, 285VAC or 400VDC.

Please also read the Terms and Conditions, which you can also find on the product website under the tab Documents, especially the RESTRICTIONS AND WARNINGS.

Regards

/Peter