cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVALSTRDRIVE101 firmware example is missing.

meltabo
Associate II

Since I do not want to use MCSDK but embedd the motor control in my own firmware I would like to have a firmware example for EVALSTRDRIVE101. Unfortunately the firmware example from ST does not seem to be available at this link https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stsw-drive101.html

Do you have any idea where I can find a firmware example for this Board?

Thanks for your support!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @meltabo​, to the community!

Sorry for the inconvience - the software has been moved to the MCSDK, you can find it in X-CUBE-MCSDK-Y or newer, where you can use it to start a new project.

Good luck!

If the problem is resolved, please mark this topic as answered by selecting Select as best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @meltabo​, to the community!

Sorry for the inconvience - the software has been moved to the MCSDK, you can find it in X-CUBE-MCSDK-Y or newer, where you can use it to start a new project.

Good luck!

If the problem is resolved, please mark this topic as answered by selecting Select as best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
meltabo
Associate II

One more question. Since I'm not allowed to work with Motor control library, I need to generate the output signals for EVALSTDRIVE101 on my own. Apparently it does not work when I put PWM signals on INx and 3.3V on ENx. (Of course I selected mode INx/ENx). From what I read in the datasheet, this should be exactly what I need to do, enable all the half bridges ENx by putting 3.3V and then feeding the PWM signals on IN_U, IN_V and IN_W, which correspond to the voltages for each phase. Subsequently STDRIVE101 is generating the signals GLSx and GHSx in the correct way.

What am I missing?

In MCSDK I can only find examples where INxH/INxL is enabled. I try to do pattern matching, but there is no examble for ENx/INx mode of the STDRIVE101.

The original question has been answered, so please open a new thread for further questions.

Thank you very much!

/Peter