cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32 Flash loader demonstrator (UM0462)

nabihah_ali
Associate

I am currently working on downloading an image into the LT-22222-L using the STM32 Flash Loader. While the download completes successfully and runs as expected, I am encountering significant issues with the application. It frequently crashes, and on the rare occasions when it remains stable, all options within the application appear empty.

I would appreciate your prompt assistance in resolving these issues.

Thank you for your support.Screenshot 2024-09-03 163553.png

Screenshot 2024-09-03 163458.png

Screenshot 2024-09-03 163453.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @nabihah_ali, to the community!

First of all, a note: you are asking for support for the FLASHER-STM32, which is deprecated and on NRND (Not Recommended for New Design).

Then: this outdated software obviously does not work with a third-party system (Dragomino), for which you should better ask this manufacturer. But I asked my search engine, which gave me e.g. this URL with the following statement:

For flashing I used the STM32CubeProgrammer.
The recommended STM32 Flash loader demonstrator (FLASHER-STM32) did not work for me.

Hope that helps?

Good luck!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @nabihah_ali, to the community!

First of all, a note: you are asking for support for the FLASHER-STM32, which is deprecated and on NRND (Not Recommended for New Design).

Then: this outdated software obviously does not work with a third-party system (Dragomino), for which you should better ask this manufacturer. But I asked my search engine, which gave me e.g. this URL with the following statement:

For flashing I used the STM32CubeProgrammer.
The recommended STM32 Flash loader demonstrator (FLASHER-STM32) did not work for me.

Hope that helps?

Good luck!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.