cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, Having hard time finding part # STP20NK50Z. Is there a good cross I can use in its place? Please advise. I appreciate it

SPist.1
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @SPist.1​, to the community!

In the current market situation, it is very difficult to name alternatives. For example, you have not mentioned which parameters of the MOSFET are important or absolutely necessary for you or for which application the MOSFET is used. But based on the parameters of the STP20NK50Z, I have selected a few types for you - please check for yourself whether they are available:

Our eStore should at least have the STP36N60M6 in stock at the moment.

Before you order, you should check again whether the important parameters fit your application.

If the problem is resolved, please mark this topic as answered by selecting Select as best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @SPist.1​, to the community!

In the current market situation, it is very difficult to name alternatives. For example, you have not mentioned which parameters of the MOSFET are important or absolutely necessary for you or for which application the MOSFET is used. But based on the parameters of the STP20NK50Z, I have selected a few types for you - please check for yourself whether they are available:

Our eStore should at least have the STP36N60M6 in stock at the moment.

Before you order, you should check again whether the important parameters fit your application.

If the problem is resolved, please mark this topic as answered by selecting Select as best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.