cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVAL-RHF1201V2

Mo9
Associate

Hello. im currently using the EVAL-RHF1201V2 and would like some help setting it up to properly measure dynamic characteristics. Particularly regarding the RPOL resistance and for a sampling frequency of 40 Mbps and a differential AC input from 1 MHz to 10 MHz with a max amplitude of 2Vpp.

I also tried to apply the recommendations in the datasheet (fine = 15MHz and FS = 50 Mbps) in order to measure dynamic performance but I am far from obtaining them.

Can someone help me please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @Mo9, to the community!

the EVAL-RHF1201V2 is a tool from the aerospace sector. As the community is primarily intended for mutual help between end users, nobody will be able to help you here.

However, I'd recommend you create a personal ticket with Online Support OLS.

Good luck!

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @Mo9, to the community!

the EVAL-RHF1201V2 is a tool from the aerospace sector. As the community is primarily intended for mutual help between end users, nobody will be able to help you here.

However, I'd recommend you create a personal ticket with Online Support OLS.

Good luck!

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.