cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detail information of this chip

Ming_chen
Associate

thanks all,

what's the detail information of this chip?

20231214172052621.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

@Peter BENSCH I'm not sure on this one, guessing some type of D2PAK POWER MOSFET

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

😀STM marking code is a world problem

Yes, it's been a long term complaint and request here.

The salient portion for the part is 5626 or S626. The other portions indicate a test / packaging site in China and a fab in France, and production date

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The marking can sometimes be indicated by ST, but is usually not public, especially in the case of customised devices. As the manufacturer of the respective system, you will also find the marking on the packaging label.

As @Tesla DeLorean has already mentioned, your component is a D2PAK aka TO263 and has the marking 5626, although I don't actually have any information about this marking.

Perhaps you could analyse the surrounding circuit and try to find out whether it is a voltage regulator, MOSFET, dual Schottky diode or e.g. a high-side switch.

I am very sorry that I cannot give you a more positive answer, but perhaps I can help with the pending repair of your system.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Billy OWEN
ST Employee

Hi @Ming_chen 

The forum moderator had marked your post as needing a little more investigation and direct support. An online support case has been created on your behalf, please stand by for just a moment and you will hear from us.

If anyone else has similar types of marking questions, please feel free to open a support case directly at:  http://my.st.com/ols

Regards,

Billy