cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to configure flex pwm to give complementary pwm of 20 khz.

kjay
Associate II

.i need help with calculating clock and time peroid and waht is other pwm pin if pwm0 has d10 which is complemetary pin in spc56el70l5-disp

82 REPLIES 82
kjay
Associate II

i tried to cut down reset circuit issue is core is giving ground..

lvcor is fine with 1.2v constant..

par number is spc56el60l5ccosr

kjay
Associate II

now core is connected but it is always reestablishing connection..cant allow to program

kjay
Associate II

core inactive no lockstep mode is detected message from debugger

zambrano.luigi
Senior III

Hi,

so, summarizing, if you cut the external reset circuit, unplug the debugger, power the board and monitor the pin RESET_B, this pin is always low. Right?

Regards,

Luigi

kjay
Associate II

this is how it shows when i enable hardwar reset mode it connected but core is always inactive

zambrano.luigi
Senior III

Please, could you confirm that if you cut the external reset circuit, unplug the debugger, power the board, the pin RESET_B is always low?

Regards,

Luigi

kjay
Associate II

yes you are absolutely right..thats the issue..

kjay
Associate II

i cut the external reset circuit, unplugged the debugger, power the board, the pin RESET_B is always giving low..that is main problem..in discovery it is not it works well...for my circuit is gives low ..always

kjay
Associate II

i have developed four pcb board with four differnt ic ...all got same issue..cheked power supply and reset circuit...but reset is low while i power up...i dont know what to do next..help out..

yes that is the issue