cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPC563M64L5 microcontroller

Hesam
Associate

Greetings.

I'm currently working on my academic project to achieve master's degree. This project is based on SPC563M64L5 and I have issues with it.

The problem is when I upload the same software into two separate microcontrollers with the model mentioned above, they give me two different ranges and as a result two irrelevant averages.
I also tried these two microcontrollers with the same sensor but the results were in different ranges and they did not match.
More details are provided below:
The circuit is shown. A piezoelectric sensor is connected to a differential ADC channel with the circuit shown in picture. In software we configure some registers to enable the ADC conversion and read result from ADC and the amount of average data.
The amounts for results and the average of the values based on same conditions do not match (the difference is too much) while we expected from them to be the same or be at the same range.
The question is should separate microcontrollers with same model and series have the same output specifications while they are at the same condition?
Is it normal to observe different behaviors from them?

K1.PNG

0 REPLIES 0