cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the accuracy of LSM6DSM's LA_ODR (Linear acceleration output data rate)?

GBarb.3
Associate

I'm setting it to 12.5 Hz. What is the maximum or lower frequency that I should expect? It is not specified in the datasheet. The temperature could be in the range of 15 to 40 ºC.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @GBarb.3​ ,

Please consider that, I cannot share you production data, since the parameter is not in the datasheet.

However, you can consider the characterization data from a representative sample of 50 units, as shown below:

0693W000007AnlxQAC.pngSo, in HP mode you can have from 12.76Hz to 13.44Hz instead of 12.5Hz.

For a precise measure of the ODR of your specific part, you can enable the DRDY signal routing it on physical interrupt pin and acquiring it.

Please let me know if this answers your question and, in positive case, please mark it as "best".

-Eleon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @GBarb.3​ ,

Please consider that, I cannot share you production data, since the parameter is not in the datasheet.

However, you can consider the characterization data from a representative sample of 50 units, as shown below:

0693W000007AnlxQAC.pngSo, in HP mode you can have from 12.76Hz to 13.44Hz instead of 12.5Hz.

For a precise measure of the ODR of your specific part, you can enable the DRDY signal routing it on physical interrupt pin and acquiring it.

Please let me know if this answers your question and, in positive case, please mark it as "best".

-Eleon

GBarb.3
Associate

Thanks, Eleon! Very useful information.