Did you mean: 

The WHO_AM_I register value does not match the device selected

TZapp.1
Associate II

Hi,

I am using a STEVAL-MKI109V3 mother board to evaluate 2 accelerometers :

• LSM6DSOX (STEVAL-MKI197V1)
  • LIS2DUXS12

I want to use the GUI software UNICO v9.14.6.0 but when I want to connect my device, an error popup appear : "ERROR : The adapter board has not been recognized. The WHO_AM_I register value does not match the device selected".

I have updated the motherboard firmware with the v3.48.3 but I still have the problem with my 2 MEMS boards ...

Can someone help me ?

16 REPLIES 16

Hello @Federica Bossi ,

Please see attached photo.

stevalmke.jpeg

Thanks,

Hello @Federica Bossi 

Even though I have connected the device, the sensor is not working and I am unable to configure it. Please refer to the pictures below.

FKara3_1-1695849081502.pngFKara3_2-1695849090027.png

FKara3_0-1695849054595.png

We can not see image and we have similar issue can you mention where jumper are

Hi, can you please shed some light on how to set up the jumper if I am connecting MKI239A (adapter for LSM6DSV) to the motherboard STEVAL-MKI109V3? I did not find any information on user manual UM2116...

Thanks a lot!

Hi do you mind if I kindly ask how did you manage to fix the problem? I cannot see the picture either, and I am using a similar IMU (LSM6DSV) whose adapter is MKI239A. Is this something to do with the jumper?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Hi, when you connect the MKI239A to the board after updating the firmware, it may look like its connected properly, doublecheck it to make sure it is, don´t be afraid to use enough strength.

Hi, thanks a lot for your prompt reply! I tried my best to push the adapter further for a better connection with the socket (as shown in the photo), but Unico still cannot recognise this adapter... Both LED D3 (yellow) and LED D2 (red) were on when I clicked "select device".

I am not sure if it is because I still did not push hard enough, or if there is something to do with the jumpers (as suggested in the top solution)? Another photo is attached regarding the top view of the adapter & motherboard.

Thanks again in advance for your time and help!