cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sensortile in cradle is not working with microsd card

Boris-
Associate

Hello all,

I wanted to use sensortile to collect data on microsd card. (I have two of them)

So, One portable cradle from the kit working good, but another is not working with the same microsd card.

When start it from the android app the sensor just behave like normal but after several seconds disable sd logging completely. Need to say that I do not see any files on SD card after the procedure.

Also, I did check solder joints and didn't notice any problems with soldering.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Federica Bossi ,

I did try your solution, everything was good with the holder contacts and MicroSD card itself. But that lead me to try another thing - I have resoldered PCB contacts of the SD holder with enough amount of flux. That procedure fixed everything up.

Thank you very much for your help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @Boris- ,

It could be a deformation of the holder contacts due to an impact or incorrect insertion of the SD.
Anyway, try formatting the SD first and trying again.
Also try another different flow to upload to the board.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @Federica Bossi ,

I did try your solution, everything was good with the holder contacts and MicroSD card itself. But that lead me to try another thing - I have resoldered PCB contacts of the SD holder with enough amount of flux. That procedure fixed everything up.

Thank you very much for your help.