cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sensortile.box cannot upload new app via official app after flashing the fp ai sensing1 and not charging anymore

reokyouma
Associate III

0690X000009YxifQAC.pngI tried to flash the Fp-ai-sensing app (Sensing1.bin) to the sensortile.box(https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/steval-mksbox1v1.html) via the official app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.st.bluems&hl=en) using the firmware upgrade. Although it successfully uploaded the data, i cannot see any detailed info. All i can see is the name of features. After i tried uploading an app using create a new app, the screenshot picture as shown and i cannot upload an app. After unplugging the sensortile.box. I could not also open the sensortile.box unless i disconnect and connect the port of battery to sensor and plug in a power supply(there is blue and yellow light, yellow light after a few blinks), after using for a few seconds and i cannot see the app anymore even with searching of available nodes

8 REPLIES 8
DIM
Associate II

I can also confirm that I have the same issue as @reokyouma​ 

After flashing SENSING1 - not able to power SensorTile.Box via battery, only USB.

​Hi

@Eleon BORLINI​  is there any other examples for STLINK-V3SET and Sensortile.Box that we can use for flashing firmware?

Thanks!

AWatt.1
Associate II

I have the same problem.

AWatt.1
Associate II

Thanks. I tried to update via the App on a Nexus 4. It attempted to load 700,000 bytes and then it fails at the end BUT interestingly the blue LED does not flash. I have never seen the blue LED on! The red LED flashes or is on but never the other ones.

Question: should the blue LED flash during firmware upgrade?

AWatt.1
Associate II

Is it possible to have the source files for Sensortile.box_BL_334 per favore?

AWatt.1
Associate II

Eleon kindly sent me some binary files to try, and Sensortile.box_BL-334 is the best one. I would like to build it under STM32 IDE so I can debug why my Nexus 4 is unreliable whereas a OnePlusTwo or whatever works perfectly. There must be a simple answer... Also it has been noticed that Huawei phones are unreliable in the BT download.