Please help to share marking for IIS2DLPCTR

igamoso
Associate III

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ ,

The marking of your IIS2DLPCTR should be as the below one, with a T on the top side marking:

0693W00000DlpXHQAZ.pngFor the exact specification of the 2D code matrix, I cannot disclose much except the fact that they refer to information about the assembly date code and die tracing. For more details, I suggest you to contact our sales and representatives from this link.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster. 

-Eleon

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ ,

The marking of your IIS2DLPCTR should be as the below one, with a T on the top side marking:

0693W00000DlpXHQAZ.pngFor the exact specification of the 2D code matrix, I cannot disclose much except the fact that they refer to information about the assembly date code and die tracing. For more details, I suggest you to contact our sales and representatives from this link.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster. 

-Eleon

Dear Support,
Please advise why there are other part numbers in the box labels for VNH5019ATR-E?
Please see photo and advise the meaning for VNH5019ATR-N and VNH5019ATR-M in the labels.

Hi @Community member​ ,

the VNH5019ATR-E, VNH5019ATR-N and VNH5019ATR-M part numbers are from the motor drivers family, so they are not from the same family, IIS2DLPCTR of (sensors).

I suggest you to open a new question on this new topic, as I just see here you already did, indeed. Let's wait for the support of the experts.

-Eleon

Hi Eleon,
My question now is not related to IIS2DLPCTR. Please refer to below query.
Thanks
Please advise why there are other part numbers in the box labels for VNH5019ATR-E?
Please see photo and advise the meaning for VNH5019ATR-N and VNH5019ATR-M in the labels.
Thanks.

Sender: ST Community
Send Time: 2021-11-10 18:54
Receiver: isagani@fcl-ic.com
Subject: Eleon BORLINI mentioned you in an answer to: Please help to share marking for IIS2DLPCTR�?请注�?,邮件由community=st.com__0-5kjar90l9w6yo1@6ziv9t7b9r20k7.b-ytg6eak.eu28.bnc.salesforce.com代�?�】
Hi @IGamo.1​ , the VNH5019ATR-E, VNH5019ATR-N and VNH5019ATR-M part numbers are from the motor drivers family, so they are not from the same family, IIS2DLPCTR of (sensors). I suggest you to open a new question on this new topic, as I just see here you already did, indeed. -Eleon

Eleon BORLINI (ST Employee)
Hi @IGamo.1 (Community Member)​ ,

the VNH5019ATR-E, VNH5019ATR-N and VNH5019ATR-M part numbers are from the motor drivers family, so they are not from the same family, IIS2DLPCTR of (sensors).

I suggest you to open a new question on this new topic, as I just see here you already did, indeed.

-Eleon

View/Answer View/Answer
or reply to this email

Replying to

Please help to share marking for IIS2DLPCTR

IGamo.1 (Community Member)
Tuesday, November 9, 2021 7:37 PM
Dear Support,

Eleon BORLINI (ST Employee)
Hi @IGamo.1 (Community Member)​ ,

I suggest you to open a new question on this new topic, as I just see here you already did, indeed.

-Eleon
Wednesday, November 10, 2021 2:54 AM

You're receiving emails when someone "Mentions me in a comment."

To change or turn off ST Community email, log in as isagani@fcl-ic.com.st.

STMicroelectronics N.V.
Dear Support,
Please help to check and confirm if the marking "7B594 9R" is lot number.
Please refer to the photo below. Thanks

Hi @Community member​ ,

that marking should be part of a LOT number. but I cannot see any picture.

Can you please share it?

-Eleon