cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IIS2DLPCTR ODR Accuracy

NBerr.1
Associate II

Could you please provide information about the output data rate (ODR) for the IIS2DLPCTR accelerometer?

For example, if I want an ODR of 50Hz in High Performance mode, with BW=ODR/2, how accurate is the 50Hz ODR?  Similarly, if I use the single data conversion on-demand mode at 50Hz, what would the accuracy be (assuming a perfect 50Hz trigger on INT2)?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @NBerr.1 ,

From characterization measurements the ODR accuracy of IIS2DLPCTR is +/- 15%, note that it is tested on a limited number of samples and thus not guaranteed in production.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks Federica. When using ‘single data conversion on-demand mode’, how accurate is the actual sampling of the MEMS device relative to  the trigger signal on INT2?  In this case I’m not referring to T_on. I’m more interested in how ‘true’ the sample time is in this mode. In other words, if I  have a rising edge on INT2 to request a sample, how much internal delay will there be before the part’s internal ADC takes a sample?

For this, I am assuming the case where SLP_MODE_SEL = 0.