cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSM303AGR Sensor in Simulink not working

sanathhere
Associate III

Hello,

Has anyone worked with LSM303AGR sensor in Simulink. I am trying to interface the sensor and update values continously from board in simulink displays. I have been tryin to set up the connection for so long but nothing seems to be working and I am enable to establish a connection to the simulink model. could anyone experienced with STM32 embedded coder support package help me in making this work. 

my equipment and software details are

USB TTL 232 RPi cable for serial communication

Board: STM32F411VET Discovery

MEMS accelerometer/Gyroscope: LSM303AGR via I2C1 @ PB6 and PB9

MATLAB 2023a and CubeMX

my last error was 

"Could not connect to target application: XCP internal error: timeout expired, in response to XCP CONNECT command"

3 REPLIES 3
Issamos
Lead II

Hello @sanathhere 

If you are just using simulink for display values . I suggest you to use LabVIEW wish is more easy to use and adapted to STM32 boards using an STM32 toolbox.

Best regards.

II

It not just to display values, I plan to further develop a model in simulink based on the accelerometer values and then further eastablish a motor control after my math model to automate a tilting mechanism for a 3 wheeled vehicle, accelerometer being my input amongst other things and output would be the automated motor control. 

I wrote you a personal message in the hope you would know more about the interface and could help me, if you could spare some time would be very helpful

I still advise you to use LabVIEW. It can do all the work you're planning to do it.

Best regards.

II