cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPS33HW Absolute temperature accuracy, as a guide for judging damage to this sensor.

MImai.1
Associate

Hi,

Please show the accuracy of the temperature as a concrete number. For example, ± x ° C.

I know the accuracy is not guaranteed, but I think there is a certain range of limits if it is not abnormal.

Regards,

Mitsu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi Mitsu @MImai.1​ ,

a bench estimation on about 100 samples from a standard lot of the LPS33HW embedded temperature sensor accuracy at T_Amb (25°C) is about +-4 degrees.

If it is far above this value, there could be some issue...

-Eleon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

In fact, it is not mentioned in the data sheet, but you can assume an accuracy of + -1.5°C in the temperature range of 0...65°C.

But remember - it is not guaranteed unless it is mentioned in the datasheet.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi Mitsu @MImai.1​ ,

a bench estimation on about 100 samples from a standard lot of the LPS33HW embedded temperature sensor accuracy at T_Amb (25°C) is about +-4 degrees.

If it is far above this value, there could be some issue...

-Eleon

MImai.1
Associate

Hi, Everyone who gave the answer

Thank you for your very helpful advice. 

By using these values, I think it is possible to judge the abnormality of the temperature sensor function.