cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restore SensorTile.Box to factory defaults

LWang.7
Associate

I tried following this tutorial (https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000BYnQt6/sensortilebox-not-connecting), but it looks like DfuSe is obsolete, and I should use the new STM32CubeProg tool. I couldn't seem to find any information on how to use the STM32CubeProg tool to restore to defaults. How do I use STM32CubeProg to restore to defaults?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @LWang.7​ ,

please check this more recent post, that uses the STM32CubeProg tool.

I agree with you that the DFuSe tool is obsolete, and that its drivers can conflict with the STM32CubeProgrammer one.

In addition, you can find in attachment a video tutorial on how to use this tool together with the SensorTile.box kit.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster.

-Eleon

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @LWang.7​ ,

please check this more recent post, that uses the STM32CubeProg tool.

I agree with you that the DFuSe tool is obsolete, and that its drivers can conflict with the STM32CubeProgrammer one.

In addition, you can find in attachment a video tutorial on how to use this tool together with the SensorTile.box kit.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster.

-Eleon

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Here attached you can also find one of the last FW version, with the BootLoader section for the DFU programming.

-Eleon

Hi, I tried flashing this to the board and then all the LEDs stopped blinking. I am not able to discover the board via Bluetooth as well. Is there any solution to fix this?

Hi @HS.4​ ,

please follow the steps suggested in the attached file.

-Eleon

...and please upload the last version (v 3.4.7) of the default firmware (with Bootloader).

-Eleon

Hello. Is the source code for this binary available publicly? If so, can you please point me towards it. I am trying to develop custom applications to work with the ST BLE Sensor android app.

Thank you

This really works! Thank you very much!