cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, how can I use the Pedometer function in Lsm6dsox. I have STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1. unico Gui cannot read my data in function pedometer. it shows me an error with regression tool. are there other variants so that I can configure my pedometer?

SDebo.1
Associate

0693W000000WljqQAC.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @SDebo.1​ , please note first that Unico GUI has to be used with the STEVAL-MKI109V3 (ProfiMEMS) hardware platform. And, if you want to test the LSM6DSOX product in the easiest way, you should use together the related evaluation board STEVAL-MKI197V1. You can refer to the user manual UM1049, p.24. for details.

The pedometer function on the Sensortile.box tool (STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1) can be tested in two ways: the 1st one is accessing the "Pedometer" example available on the STBLE Sensor smartphone app (in entry mode); the 2nd one is programming the board with the ST.box related function pack (FP-SNS-STBOX1) and selecting the DataLogExtended example (\Projects\STM32L4R9ZI-SensorTile.box\Examples\DataLogExtended), that enables you send data via USB and to configure the board via the Unicleo-GUI software. This should simplify the communication with the sensor. Regards