cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello all !! I needed to use a push pull type capacitive accelerometer for an application in my organisation. Can someone please share a few ST electronics MEMS capacitive accelerometer ICs based on push pull type sensing. Range preferably 10g-100g.

YBend.1
Associate III

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @YBend.1​ ,

please note that ST MEMS accelerometer are capacitive ICs, not based on push pull sensing but on a different technology, i.e. interdigitated fingers.

I can however suggest a device capable of sensitivity up to 10g-100g, such as the H3LIS331DL, a low-power high performance 3-axis linear accelerometer with dynamically user selectable full scales of ±100g/±200g/±400g and capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 0.5 Hz to 1 kHz.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster. 

-Eleon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @YBend.1​ ,

please note that ST MEMS accelerometer are capacitive ICs, not based on push pull sensing but on a different technology, i.e. interdigitated fingers.

I can however suggest a device capable of sensitivity up to 10g-100g, such as the H3LIS331DL, a low-power high performance 3-axis linear accelerometer with dynamically user selectable full scales of ±100g/±200g/±400g and capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 0.5 Hz to 1 kHz.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster. 

-Eleon

YBend.1
Associate III

Thanks a lot Eleon.