cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the STEVAL-STWINKT1B hardware kit. come with a preloaded application or is it necessary to download the firmware to the core system board to utilize the embedded sensors out of the box? I don't want to jeopardize an evaluation app if present.

DDown.1
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @DDown.1​ ,

the default firmware on the STEVAL-STWINKT1B is the Datalog one that you can find in the FP-SNS-DATALOG1 function pack and, more precisely, in the Projects folder: \Projects\STM32L4R9ZI-STWIN\Applications\HSDatalog\Binary.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster. 

-Eleon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @DDown.1​ ,

the default firmware on the STEVAL-STWINKT1B is the Datalog one that you can find in the FP-SNS-DATALOG1 function pack and, more precisely, in the Projects folder: \Projects\STM32L4R9ZI-STWIN\Applications\HSDatalog\Binary.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster. 

-Eleon

DDown.1
Associate II

Ypur response was most appreciated. I need to spend more time familiarizing myself with the Cube programmer to be able to determine what is loaded on the system board, but now I feel emboldened, thanks to you.