cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accelerometer and Gyroscope Development Kit

MShaf.1
Associate

Hello ST Team,

I am in need of a 6-axis accelerometer + gyroscope sensor. I would need a development board /kit with access to Bluetooth.

I want to try the ADL activities and explore the data being generated.

Can you please suggest both products for me to buy?

Any documentation/links to sample data will also help

Regards

Mohammad Shafiullah

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi Mohammad @MShaf.1​ ,

For the singe accelerometer device, I would suggest you the LSM6DSO(X) family, which embeds digital features such as the Machine Learning Core for the activity recognition purposes (examples on Github).

For a complete kit, supported by firmware and software documentation, I would suggest you the STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1: this implement the Bluetooth (BLE) connection and has a dedicated smartphone app (ST BLE Sensor) that allows the user to configure the board sensor, features, functions and enabling the streaming on SD card, USB or Bluetooth.

Let me please know if this can match your needs.

-Eleon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi Mohammad @MShaf.1​ ,

For the singe accelerometer device, I would suggest you the LSM6DSO(X) family, which embeds digital features such as the Machine Learning Core for the activity recognition purposes (examples on Github).

For a complete kit, supported by firmware and software documentation, I would suggest you the STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1: this implement the Bluetooth (BLE) connection and has a dedicated smartphone app (ST BLE Sensor) that allows the user to configure the board sensor, features, functions and enabling the streaming on SD card, USB or Bluetooth.

Let me please know if this can match your needs.

-Eleon