Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLUENRG demo code not compiling

M Greally
Associate II
Posted on March 22, 2018 at 21:59

Hi.

I have downloaded theSTM32CubeExpansion_BLE1_V3.2.0 folder from the STM website and am trying to compile the demo project. I am using Keil V5. I have copied the files over to where all my other Keil projects are and have included the relative header paths. When I build it I get over 200 errors. I'm sure the code is fine and it maybe something to do with folder locations or something like that. Is there any special procedure for copying projects and where to copy them to?

Thanks.

#keil #bluenrg-2 #stm32f407

Note: this post was migrated and contained many threaded conversations, some content may be missing.
21 REPLIES 21
Posted on April 10, 2018 at 10:39

For example, the OP has reported issues only when using Windows 10, while everything was working fine on Windows 7.

I am pretty sure its a windows 10 issue.

Posted on April 10, 2018 at 11:52

Actually, the reported issues were on a particular machine - which happened to be running Windows 10, and it was reported that this machine also had other problems;

And the 'working fine' was 

on a 

particular machine

- which happened to be running Windows 7.

SO I don't think we have enough evidence to conclude that it's a Win 10 issue - it could just be some other issue(s) with that particular machine ...