cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL53L7CH, VL53L8CH with AI

KNawa.1
Associate II

As it is described both models are dedicated for  AI applications.

Where can I find examples of usage or materials to start?

I assume I can use NEAI Studio?

3 REPLIES 3
Anne BIGOT
ST Employee

We don’t have any examples ready yet to share with customers.
But the tools and software packages we provide are specifically designed for the capture of the large data sets required for the training of AI solutions.
We are using them internally for such projects.
The tools can be used to capture the standard range data from the sensor as well the histogram data. Customers can use the tools to develop AI solutions based on either range data or histogram data.

Our community relies on fruitful exchanges and good quality content. You can thank and reward helpful and positive contributions by marking them as 'Accept as Solution'. When marking a solution, make sure it answers your original question or issue that you raised.

ST Employees that act as moderators have the right to accept the solution, judging by their expertise. This helps other community members identify useful discussions and refrain from raising the same question. If you notice any false behavior or abuse of the action, do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'
Anne BIGOT
ST Employee

ST is planning to have a webinar on CL53L7CH and VL53L8CH end of october. Below the link the webinar page.

https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/events/st-time-of-flight-sensor-solutions.html

Our community relies on fruitful exchanges and good quality content. You can thank and reward helpful and positive contributions by marking them as 'Accept as Solution'. When marking a solution, make sure it answers your original question or issue that you raised.

ST Employees that act as moderators have the right to accept the solution, judging by their expertise. This helps other community members identify useful discussions and refrain from raising the same question. If you notice any false behavior or abuse of the action, do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'
KNawa.1
Associate II

thank you, I have registered.