cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I want to connect Teseo-Liv3R to an active antenna. I have seen in the Data sheet section number 6.2 how to connect it. My questions:

AAl S.1
Associate II

1- What is the deference between figure 10 and 11? And what is (S22943) in figure 11? is all I need to use active antenna inductor and capacitor? If it is yes what is the value?

2- I have seen in the   in section 7 general schematic. Is it for passive antenna only?

Thanks

best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Francesco Virlinzi
ST Employee

> What is the deference between figure 10 and 11? And what is (S22943) in figure 11? is all I need to use active antenna inductor and capacitor? If it is yes what is the value?

fig.10 and Fig11 are similar. In the second case (fig.11) the switch works also as current limiter

There is a type in the image S22943 stands for TPS22943.

>2- I have seen in the   in section 7 general schematic. Is it for passive antenna only?

Yes.

Regards

Francesco

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Francesco Virlinzi
ST Employee

> What is the deference between figure 10 and 11? And what is (S22943) in figure 11? is all I need to use active antenna inductor and capacitor? If it is yes what is the value?

fig.10 and Fig11 are similar. In the second case (fig.11) the switch works also as current limiter

There is a type in the image S22943 stands for TPS22943.

>2- I have seen in the   in section 7 general schematic. Is it for passive antenna only?

Yes.

Regards

Francesco