Did you mean: 

Does Teseo III support RTK?

Dror
Associate III
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Dror

> Can TeseoV support RTK internally?

TeseoV will support RTK internally through third partners.

For further info please contact ST Local team.

Thanks

Ciao

Francesco

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

I don't believe so. There are firmwares to allow for raw measurements, which you'd then have to push into RTKLIB, or something similar, or post process.

I didn't have any joy getting the firmware, and other industry contacts suggested the data was quite noisy when compared to competitive solutions. The Broadcom device was also not great.

The Teseo V might be a better implementation to pursue. You need to be a customer of some merit to get access. ST isn't very supportive of the maker community in the GNSS/RTK space.

Using uBlox ZED devices here, in single and dual antenna configurations, the F9K is an automotive part with an IMU and wheel-tick/direction input, the F9R is a more consumer device basically integrating RTK and untethered dead-reckoning with an internal IMU

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Dror
Associate III

I would like to see an official and a definitive answer from ST guys in this forum.

Thank you.

Francesco Virlinzi
ST Employee

Hi Dror

As official answer I can say:

1. the TeseoIII GNSS software has NO internal RTK self-contained algorithm.
  2. the TeseoIII GNSS software can provide raw measurement data to run an RTK-algorithm on an external host-MCU.

therefore if you are looking for a ready-to-be used RTK-solution... I'm sorry TeseoIII is not enough.

While if you are designing a platform with an external MCU which could run an RTK algorithm (i.e.: http://www.rtklib.com/) in this case TeseoIII can provide to the MCU the raw measurement data the RTK-algorithm needs.

Hope this helps

Regards

Francesco

Dror
Associate III

Ciao Francesco,

Can TeseoV support RTK internally?

Thank you,

Dror.

Hi Dror

> Can TeseoV support RTK internally?

TeseoV will support RTK internally through third partners.

For further info please contact ST Local team.

Thanks

Ciao

Francesco