cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More posts displayed in user's User Activity

Can we have more than 5 posts displayed at once in user's User Activity list? For example the same number as the number of threads displayed in forums views (as it's substantially the same amount of information, and it's user settable, somehow, somewhat)?

Thanks,

JW

5 REPLIES 5
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hi @waclawek.jan , 

I checked and unfortunately this component cannot be personalized, unlike the number topics per forum board on your personal settings. For this, we need to iterate with development team. 

The "View more" option can expand as much as you want. Is this not sufficient for you? If no, please share why. 

Happy to hear more opinions here. 

Regards,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

> The "View more" option can expand as much as you want. Is this not sufficient for you? If no, please share why.

It's tedious to find my (or Clive's, TDK's etc.) post made a couple of days ago.

> For this, we need to iterate with development team.

That's what you've agreed to, when you've selected the SaaS model.

JW

TDK
Guru

Just to echo this, there have definitely been times where I want to find a post that I made just a few days ago and just give up because clicking "load more" 50 times is just so tedious to do. If I want to find something more than a week old I don't even attempt to find it with anything except Google. That's probably not a good thing for the community.

You can search to get 50 results per page, which is much better, but searching for a user's posts doesn't actually show that user's posts. It shows the top-level post, and you have to click to go into the thread to view.

TDK_0-1702702272130.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Yes it's nearly impossible to find posts here, even with solid search / filter terms. Have much more success shot-gunning with Google, Bing, etc. Although those are still less effective than they were a decade ago.

I'd like to see tighter development cycles where smaller changes are more quickly and incrementally applied. Rather than wait for ever and get a disappointing change. There used to be people who specialized in user-interface design, the functionality of, over the prettiness and colour choices.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback explaining the use case and pain points with search!

Let me check further the enhancement options here. I will get back with more updates. 

Thanks,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.