cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing option for strikethru text. Sometimes...

TDK
Guru

When editing a post, the strikethru (like this) style is missing. I clicked the area where the "..." should be to be sure there is no button. This is definitely a new bug. I could edit posts with strikethru before. Have noticed it a few times lately. Tried reloading the page. Nothing. Came back 15 minutes later and it shows up again. Re-looking at this screenshot of the issue that I took, maybe I should have clicked the "back" icon on the left? I don't know what that would do.

TDK_0-1724285601419.png

It's there when creating a post:

TDK_1-1724285636430.png

But it only happens sometimes. On other posts, it's clearly visible:

TDK_2-1724285699800.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
4 REPLIES 4
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @TDK ,

Thanks for reporting this, good catch!

I need some more time replicate this, as I've tried a couple of times today and everything worked as expected. 

Can you please share the browser/version you are using? 

If anyone else is experiencing this, please let us now.

Thanks,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

Is that "editing" while creating a new post, or going back to an existing post?

Is it editing your own post, or someone else's?

Some test text to play with

^^^ I went back to edit that ^^^

@Lina DABASINSKAITE 

Win 11 Pro, Microsoft Edge Version 127.0.2651.105 (Official build) (64-bit). Should be whatever the latest updated version is.

I can't replicate it on demand either, but it has happened a few times. Don't think I'm doing anything special on my end. I turned off all browser extensions and it still happened. Not a big deal, but figured I would post it. Good luck. Shrug.

@Andrew Neil It was while editing my own reply I had made earlier to a post (to strikethru the bad info).

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Thanks @TDK , I will pass this info to investigate and inform when I have an update. 

Regards,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.