cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to list threads I started?

SidPrice
Associate III

The subject says it all. Am I missing something obvious? Is there a link to "My Posts".

Sid

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @SidPrice , 

Adding to that Peter said: Click on you avatar, The choose "My profile", You will see section "User Activity" and under it "Post" and "Replies". 

Check and let us know if you found it. 

BR,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

You should find your posts under your profile: your avatar (top right) > My profile

Hope that helps?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @SidPrice , 

Adding to that Peter said: Click on you avatar, The choose "My profile", You will see section "User Activity" and under it "Post" and "Replies". 

Check and let us know if you found it. 

BR,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you, pity it is just not simply one of the "filters" on the main forum page.

Sid