cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please make Bookmarks usable

Bookmarks might be a useful feature... when done right.

1. Please migrate bookmarks from salesforce and merge them with the current bookmarks.
  2. Please put a link to bookmarks to "my menu" so that they can be accessed directly.
  3. Please present them in the same "list of threads" form as all list of threads are presented (#consistency).

JW

6 REPLIES 6
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @waclawek.jan , 

Thanks for bringing this up and I am sorry for this drawback you are facing. Unfortunately, this is out of the scope and could be migrated from Salesforce. 

If you have another list of links that is not opening to you on your bookmarks, we are happy to retrieve and share with you. 

Please let me know if you need anything else. 

BR,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Lina,

> Unfortunately, this is out of the scope and could be migrated from Salesforce.

Is this a typo and bookmarks could not be migrated from Salesforce?

If so, I of course don't have links, as bookmarks... *is* the list of links...

But I started this thread mainly to ask for items 2 and 3, i.e. it makes to make the bookmarks easily accessible, not hidden in a lesser

Priority is lower of course than the rudimentary things desperately needed to make the forum usable, i.e. remove the 1500 smileys, make the edit pane of usable size, get rid of whitespace, increase number of visible threads, clearly indicate threads with new replies, etc.

JW

Also,

waclawekjan_0-1692200705408.png

JW

Hello @waclawek.jan,

> Unfortunately, this is out of the scope and could be migrated from Salesforce.

Is this a typo and bookmarks could not be migrated from Salesforce?

It is not a typo. The bookmarks were not part of the migration project. Let me check once again if something still can be done post launch. 

Regarding other suggestions, we are working now on a set of improvements that will impact some of your mentioned ones. The timeline is not set yet, but it will happen this year. 

Let me know if you will have any other suggestions. 

Thanks,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi again, 

It shows that the post was edited by me. I added the label to the post "Missing". 

BR,
Lina

Ah, I see. Thanks for the explanation.

It's quite confusing as it appears to indicate that you've modified the post itself (you obviously did not, that's why I was confused even more).

It also shows only hour/minute.  That's even more confusing.

[EDIT] I just noticed that the hour/minute is overhang from the previous line; but it's still confusing.

JW